Jobs / Vacancies / Assignments / Internships
There is no open position for PhD/post-doctoral researchers, but applications are always welcome!
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated BSc/MSc students interested in multi-disciplinary research.
Current assignments include, but are not limited to:
- Tumor on a chip platform to study drug/nanomedicine delivery (Collaboration: Dr. Jai Prakash (TT, BST, MIRA, UT); Prof. Michel Versluis (POF, MIRA, UT))
- Microfluidics for the field of assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
- Oviduct-on-a-chip platform for assisted reproductive technologies (Collaboration: Dr. Bart Gadella, Dr. Henning & Prof. Stout, University of Utrecht)
- On-chip monitoring of the oxygen consumption of individual embryos
- Other possibilities of projects in this area – send an email if interest
- Fabrication of organ-on-chip/microfluidic platforms using alternative materials than PDMS – polydimethylsiloxane.
- Microfluidic platform for single cell analysis - molecular point of view
- Development of a microfluidic device for photocatalytic aqueous phase reforming of biomass
T: +31 53 4892722
Email : s.legac (at) utwente.nl
|Visiting address||Postal address|
|University of Twente
Building Zuidhorst, room ZH112
Enschede, The Netherlands
|PO Box 217
Here you can download a map of the campus of the University of Twente with additional information on how to reach the University of Twente.